🤔 Who we are?
Cavai is the world’s leading conversational creative advertising platform. We believe that matching the creative approach with people's preferences is the key to better advertising. We know that when you give people memorable experiences instead of just another message, they remember the brand, engage more with the brand, and spread the word, which fosters genuine outcomes for brands. Our creative executions run in display, skins, video and we are integrated with e-comm now too! Cavai is based in the vibrant area of London Bridge’s Flatiron Sq by Borough market.
WORKING AT CAVAI
Cavai’s advertising team is a diverse, strategic and highly experienced group of individuals, who all wholeheartedly believe in the business ethos, products and vision. The team's focus is to drive the conversation across agencies and clients alike, by evangelising the genuine belief that as an industry we all need to look at genuine audiences, genuine engagements and genuine impact. Our solution is creative but also generates Insights which is a fascinating aspect of the sell.
You’ll be joining a highly creative, forward thinking and fun team, who not only work hard but play harder, it’s all about belief in the product and enjoyment in the role which we know fosters better outcomes and results.
You will have the opportunity to be part of the conversation, the revolution as we like to call it, grow your business as you see fit, manage your own projects and bring your ideas, strategies and suggestions to the business, not only will you grow as an individual but you will help the business grow too.
The team is paramount - Cavai UK operates as a fully fledged team. Team spirit is absolutely fundamental to our success and happiness.
The successful candidate will need to possess the natural inclination to collaborate - team-work makes the dreamwork! A fully rounded and positive personality will need to shine through to join the growing UK team.
Working within the commercial team, this new Account Director has the opportunity to make a big difference quite quickly. The right person will be able to compliment the experience of the current members of the team and bring new opportunities to Cavai, helping us to continue to grow sales revenue.
- Identify, pitch, and close sales deals with agencies and brands
- Prepare pitch materials and RFPs
- Manage existing client relations and seek account growth opportunities
- Collaborate with Account Managers to develop new campaign strategies for clients
- Grow your business via agencies, clients or publishers
🚀 <strong>What you’ll bring to the team</strong>
- 3-5 years sales experience in the digital advertising space
- A fun loving personality
- Innovative ideas of your own to help take Cavai to the next level
- Ready made book of contacts
- A history of securing new business partnerships
- Good communication and Presentation skills
- Ability to interpret data (qualitative and quantitative)
- Building client pitch decks, and presenting 1 on 1 and to larger groups
- Growing a sales pipeline with CRM tools for efficiency and transparency
- Ability to work in a fast paced, get up and go environment
- Proactive by nature and always on-the-ball.
- Super interested and excited about conversational advertising in the wider advertising landscape
- Super smart, energetic team-player and fun to work with, both from an agency/client perspective as well as internally in Cavai !
📖 What would be helpful
- Some Programmatic experience or knowledge (preferable but not essential)